Values: Values include integrity, transparency, communication style and trust, ability to build and implement systems – it’s how people lead.
- Do we see similarities in how we operate in business?
- Do we share the same system of moral constructs and beliefs about how the world operates?
- Do we share the same lens on how we see the world?
Vision: Does this person see how they will contribute to the success of the company? Can they build a roadmap to execute your vision?
- Does this person share your vision for the future?
- How specifically do they articulate or demonstrate that vision?
- Do they share the same primary goal for the company?
- Can this person align with what you need to do?
Motivation: You know what drives you, but how do you find what drives people? Find out with some of these questions.
- What drives them to perform? Creating new technologies that improve the health of others?
- What key accomplishments are they most proud of and what brings them satisfaction?