Laura works with CEOs and Board of Director Members of companies in medical products and services (pharmaceuticals, lifesciences, biotechnology, healthcare technology and medical devices). Our clients are rapidly evolving companies – they are either: expanding and growing; developing new product lines; or moving in a new strategic direction, or are needing to change their executive staff to navigate those changes successfully.
Laura’s clients want to enhance their executive management teams and key staff either by helping them fill current open positions, upgrading current staff, building new businesses or entering new business segments.
Laura’s clients’ range from well-funded start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies – they all share the desire to be highly successful and are committed to hiring THE RIGHT EXECUTIVES to achieve their business goals.
Does this sound like you?
- Your CEO, CFO or VP just announced that they want to move on to a new opportunity. You need to launch a confidential search for a successor.
- You have hired successfully through our network in the past, but you can’t find anyone you want to hire this time, or you want to be sure you hire the very best available and want to compare what comes up in your network to who else is available.
- You are entering a new market or geography and you don’t have an established network. Your current efforts are not attracting the right kind of people we want to hire.
- You don’t have a strong employer brand (after a some bad news or you are a start-up) and have interviewed some great people, but you cannot seem to get them interested in opportunity.
- You are scrambling just to meet our business objectives. You needed help yesterday, and you just don’t have the time to find the right people.
- You only want the best performers, but your network is tapped out, how can find, interview and hire “up and coming” candidates to fulfill your positions?
- You need help understanding what the candidate market has to offer, because we want to be sure we get the very best people you can, and you want to be sure we don’t pay too much or too little.
- You have interviewed candidates, and made offers, but you don’t get the quality people we are looking for, and need to reach your business objectives.
Clients Have Been Successful Working With Laura If…
- You are committed to working with Laura in the spirit of trust and cooperation. You treat Laura and her team as an integral extension of your efforts to secure exceptional leadership talent.
- You view hiring the RIGHT PEOPLE as a strategic advantage to your business.
You value hiring exceptional leaders as an integral part of your strategy to execute your plans and objectives.
- You are willing to remain open to new tools to speed up the hiring process, and are an active participant in the process of hiring exceptional leaders.
You are willing to provide comprehensive information about your business and your objectives. This includes the details of operating units, organizational charts, capitalization, benefits, size, goals of role and company, why the position is open and for how long, management structure, corporate values, fit and mission, and other key data that will help you hire the RIGHT PERSON.
- You understand that no one person can save a company and it is the importance of hiring the right people for the team to reach and surpass your business objective.